Why did you choose Atlas MedStaff?
I chose Atlas because of the family-like dynamic and never wanting to make someone feel like just another number working for the company. Atlas prides itself on putting their people first and making them feel a part of their family whether it's their employees or nurses. As a former travel nurse, I knew that great relationships and a great work environment can make all the difference!
An Australian Shepherd named Keiko! I adopted him on one of my travel nurse assignments and we have been inseparable ever since. Fun fact: He has visited 20 states and counting!
Hiking with Keiko, reading, yoga, and any activity outdoors!
Top five things on your Bucket List:
1. Kayak with Orca whales off Orca Island
2. Start my own dog rescue & help match people with ptsd/anxiety with a rescued service dog
3. Ride a plane through every time zone on New Years Eve to watch fireworks from above
4. Help another nurse find her place through travel nursing
5. Have a mountain and a beach house
Not all who wander are lost!