Why did you choose Atlas MedStaff?
I have been a traveler with Atlas for many years and it truly is Where I Belong. Rich has been great offering me the opportunity for a new adventure which I am very excited about.
I am single(widowed) and live alone with my dog Roo. I do have a person of interest in my life but he lives far away so we try and make it work. Also, I have elderly parents - my dad is 91 and mom 86 and I get to be close and help take care of them when needed.
As above....part of my family. Roo is a resucued Chihuahua and quite spoiled.
Right now I am actually doing a complete makeover of the home I bought. Otherwise, I love the outdoors....camping, fishing, hiking or just sitting and enjoying the scenery. I love visiting all the national parks.
Top five things on your Bucket List:
1. Complete seeing all the national parks of the US
2. See the northern lights ( I went to Iceland in March and didnt see any)
3. Complete the remodel of my home
4. Someday be a campground host and travel around
5. Enjoy each and every day!
I really dont have one.