Why did you choose Atlas MedStaff?
I chose Atlas because everyone I spoke to had nothing but great things to say about the culture they have. From day one I have felt like family and that is a very important feeling to have while at work.
I am married to my stunning wife Kayla Bayne and we have an almost one year old named Hazel. My ladies are my life and I am so grateful to have them in my life.
I have a Miniature Schnauzer named Whinny and a Boston Terrier named Rocko.
I love all sports and spend a lot of my time either playing or watching them. I also coach basketball and track at a local high school and have done so for the past 9 years.
Top five things on your Bucket List:
1. Watch the New Years firework show in Sydney, Australia.
2. Meet the GOAT LeBron James.
3. Take my family to Greece.
4. Watch an NBA game 7 courtside.
5. Get in a cage and see a Great White Shark!!!
"We cannot become what we need to be by remaining who we are." - Max de Pree